Aliya Mustafina (RUS): Queen of Russian Glitter

Omg.  Readers.  I thought that I was going to have to create my own Aliya Mustafina makeup tutorial for you, but upon Googling "Aliya Mustafina makeup" I was presented with an onslaught of tutorials, pictures, and general awesomeness.


Let me tell you about Ms. Mustafina.  I've loved her from day one because NBC labeled her a diva.  A Russian, gymnastics DIVA.  Girl also wears 75 pounds (31.0194 kg, if you're in Russia) of glitter in her hair and on her eyes.  She is my Olympic beauty idol.  Honestly, I'm thinking of forgoing my Princess Sophia Grace Halloween/Purim costume in favor of going as Aliya Mustafina.  I'm obsessed.

I've included a makeup tutorial below, however it fails to include two important tips.

1.  You must wear your best bitch face with this look.  I'm not saying that Aliya Mustafina is a bitch- I'm telling you that girl knows what she wants and will go Hunger Games on your ass to get it.


2.  After applying your makeup, pull your hair back into the tightest ponytail possible.  Like, you should be getting a facelift out of this ponytail.  Then use either an entire can of glitter hairspray, or gel back your hair and then dunk your head in glitter.  Either will do.  Toss on a leotard, and you're set.


If you're in need of more Aliya Mustafina, check out this Tumblr.  Really.  It's amazing.



Photos:
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8gabd8jFx1qkyd45.gif
http://grindtimesports.files.wordpress.com/2012/08/aliya_mustafina.jpg
Video:
http://vimeo.com/47147252

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Olympics Day 0 Brings 1000 Things to Discuss

Women's Volleyball: A sport I actually know about