JDub is truly owning the Olympics. His commentary never fails to amuse (on Canadian ice dancer Tessa Virtue's dress he said Sunday, "I love that she's wearing a costume inspired by Russian royalty, and a little bit of Faberge"), and his outfits have been OFF THE CHARTS AMAZING.
Your first course of action at this point should be to immediately follow him on the 'gram. He's been posting semi-daily fashion selfies. Your welcome.
And if you need more, here is a round-up of suggested reading on JDub's 2014 Olympic wear:
- Gawker: Ex-Skater Johnny Weir's Fashion is About to Take Over the Olympics
- NBC Bay Area: Sochi's Breakout Star: Johnny Weir's Wardrobe
- USA Today Sports: Johnny Weir and his hot pink blazer are NBC's breakout Olympic stars
- Washington Post: Johnny Weir’s ‘Hunger Games’-inspired outfits are possibly the best thing at the Sochi Olympics
- E! Online: Johnny Weir's Wardrobe for His Winter Olympics Commentating Is on Point
- Gawker: Weir Watch: Here's What Olympic Hero Johnny Weir Is Wearing Today
- Gawker: Is Johnny Weir's Outfit Today a Tribute to Bob Costas' Pinkeye?