Gymnastics: Leotard preview

Team USA has some serious red/white/blue spandex to contend with.  This preview of the French Olympic team uniforms has set the bar high for gymnasts world wide.  I particularly appreciate the multiple primary color options (I'm a ginge- sometimes I have trouble with red, and having blue as an option is super considerate), not to mention the subtle sparkle accents on the white.  It's hard to tell from this picture, but it appears that they have leotard coordinating scrunchies, too.  Props.

I would, however, like to know more about the SUPER sparkly number in the background (right).  What part of the Olympics is that going to be a part of, because I DEFINITELY want to be there.



Photo: http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopoly_fs/1.1118883.1342820822!/img/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/gallery_635/french-olympic-team-uniforms.jpg

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aliya Mustafina (RUS): Queen of Russian Glitter

Olympics Day 0 Brings 1000 Things to Discuss

Women's Volleyball: A sport I actually know about