OMG, OMG, OMG: Rhythmic Gymnastics

Ok.  I don't know why I was unaware of this before.  I feel like what few credentials I have for my self-appointed role as Olympic Fashion Correspondent are nearly shot because I did not understand the depth of glory associated with Rhythmic Gymnastics.


THIS IS WHERE IT IS AT, PEOPLE!!!  My dad sent me this article from Stylist.com, showcasing leotards throughout Olympic history.  I'll post best and worst later, but I was so taken by the Rhythmic Gymnastics pictures that I had to let you all know.


Photo: http://i.huffpost.com/gadgets/slideshows/240323/slide_240323_1265377_free.jpg

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aliya Mustafina (RUS): Queen of Russian Glitter

Olympics Day 0 Brings 1000 Things to Discuss

Women's Volleyball: A sport I actually know about