Spice Girls Will Reunite for London Olympics?!??!?!

If you have been following this blog, or my life, you will know how much the Spice Girls mean to me, to the history of spandex, and to the increased awesomeness of the Olympics.  According to NBC Bay Area, Scary, Sporty, Baby, Ginger, and Posh will reunite once again for the Closing Ceremonies.  Real talk, I'll believe it when I see it.  But in the meantime, I will eagerly count down the days until my Brit pop loves grace the world stage once again (24 days, in case you wanted to get in on this action too).

Spice Girls Will Reunite for London Olympics: Report | NBC Bay Area:


P.S. Click here to read about the upcoming SPICE GIRLS MUSICAL, "Viva Forever"!!!!!


Photo: http://sinceyouaskedmyopinion.files.wordpress.com/2012/02/spicegirls.jpg

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aliya Mustafina (RUS): Queen of Russian Glitter

Olympics Day 0 Brings 1000 Things to Discuss

Women's Volleyball: A sport I actually know about