Schedules of Spandex on the Screen

The last few nights I have watched NBC's Olympic coverage while simultaneously gchatting with my friend Jenni. She pointed out that A) she has no idea when what events are on TV, and B) that with the exception of what we were watching while chatting, she gets most of her Olympic news from my blog (so not much news at all, though some things you can piece together through the photos). Thus, she suggested that I put up schedules of televised events on my site. A genius idea, indeed!


And now a list of sports to look out for where the athletes are draped in spandex:
  • Alpine Skiing
  • Biathlon
  • Bobseld
  • Cross Country
  • Figure Skating
  • Luge
  • Nordic Combined
  • Short Track
  • Skeleton
  • Ski Jumping
  • Speed Skating
(Interestingly, only 4 sports in the Winter Games outfit their athletes in non-spandex attire...)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aliya Mustafina (RUS): Queen of Russian Glitter

Olympics Day 0 Brings 1000 Things to Discuss

Women's Volleyball: A sport I actually know about