TGIF

Now that it is Friday, I will finally have time to catch up on all the marvelous spandex brought straight to my living room by the Olympics.  This weekend is also PURIM- another great time to bust out your full-body spandex body suits.  I know I wish I had one of these from SuperFanSuits.com for my Purim costume!  That would be the ultimate.

Tonight/tomorrow's posts will bring you up to date on Alpine Skiing, Ski Jumping, Bobsled, and of COURSE ice dancing and women's figure skating.

Oh, in other news, I think I am famous.  I say this because it seems that NBCBayArea is ripping their Olympic fashion stories from my blog: http://www.nbcbayarea.com/around-town/shopping/Dress-Like-an-Olympian-85094067.html (note the similarity to the previous post on this blog!).  That, or whoever is writing their Olympic fashion stories lives inside my mind...  I'm a little annoyed, but mostly flattered.  Next time, HIRE ME!!

Vote NORA for
Olympic Fashion Correspondent!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aliya Mustafina (RUS): Queen of Russian Glitter

Olympics Day 0 Brings 1000 Things to Discuss

Women's Volleyball: A sport I actually know about