Women's 10k Freestyle XC

With the exception of figure skating, I realize that women in spandex have been noticeably absent from this blog. While not entirely intentional, let's be real- it is SO much funnier to see men in spandex (I mean, did you SEE the Ukrainian figure skater?!?!?!). That being said, I will get to women outside of figure skating occasionally, such as now.



Anna Haag of Sweden scores points with this pastel number. The colors also conveniently blend really well with the greens and blues on the number vests that all the athletes had to wear. Bravo.



I know this picture isn't great, but I wanted to complement Aino-Kaisa Saarinen of Finland on her daring use of color. Ask anyone who knows me- I am a deeply devoted supporter of neon.



It seems fitting to end this post with a shot of Marit Bjoergen of Norway's posterior. To be honest, I have no idea what the rest of her suit looks like. I just wanted to appreciate the lines on her butt. They are hilarious and seemingly pointless.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aliya Mustafina (RUS): Queen of Russian Glitter

Olympics Day 0 Brings 1000 Things to Discuss

Women's Volleyball: A sport I actually know about